This changelog only tracks substantive rules changes (those sufficient enough that I think they might result in the change of a build). For changes to code, or small phrasings, see my github.
December 3, 2018
- Removed Navigation skill. Careers that referenced Navigation were given the following Career Skills instead: Explorer (Vigilance), Scholar (Perception), Starship Captain (Travel), Wizard (Perception)
- An Adversaries section.
- A Vehicles section.
- A Random Character Concept generator.
- Reverted to a Ranged (Light) vs Ranged (Heavy) paradigm.
- Started adding some grenades.
- Initial outline of the Seven Wastes Sector (our home).
November 16, 2018
- Removing Story Point house rule. That was exploratory and should not have made it to production.
November 14, 2018
- Removing Exploit and Identify Weakness pending review and comparison with Targeted Firepower and Thorough Assessment.
November 13, 2018
- Added the Summer Wizard and Winter Wizard Tier 2 talents.
November 9, 2018
- Blooded Talent requirements changed if you're a Dwarf. Changed name of Talent(s) to Poison Resistance and Poison Immunity.
- Changed gear for Battlemage from Padded Armor to Dense Clothing. Spellcaster's shouldn't have 2 soak armor.
November 8, 2018
November 7, 2018
- Updated requirements of Talents Grit and Toughened.
November 3, 2018
- Changed Career Skill for Scholar: Cool became Mechanics.
- Changed Career Skill for Scoundrel: Charm became a choice between Charm and Computers.
- Removed Socialite Career until I can figure out how to differentiate the role from Envoy.
November 2, 2018
- Added Talents Identify Weakness (Tier 2), and Exploit Weakness (Tier 1).
- Reworked Hacker Career Skills. Their Career Skills are now: Computers, Mechanics, Perception, Piloting, Streetwise, Vigilance, (Skulduggery or Stealth), (Any Knowledge).
- Changed Red Magic's Strength Skill from Science to Discipline.
November 1, 2018
- Removed Tier 3 Talent Overwhelm Defenses, as it didn't make sense with the Genesys vehcle rules changes.
- Changed Explorer Career's combat skill choice to 'Any Combat'.
- Changed Wizard Career's Coercion into a choice, along with Deception.
October 30, 2018
- Added Utility magic spell to Magic.
- Added the Tier 2 Talent Freerunning.
October 29, 2018
- Added Unto the Breach and Adaptable to Talents.
October 28, 2018
- Added Fatale and Sense Emotions to Talents.